Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Today's MS Treatment



As morning sun was rising I could feel it's heat on my back as I reached half way up that dreaded hill. I haven't walked this road in three days now.  So, it was not only a challenge to reach the hill, but to get to its top, was even harder. 


It's been a long time it seems since I used this hill for my treatment againest my M S. By walking this road and hill as a part of my treatment to fight Multiple Sclerosis, in the post I have had success to contol my symptoms and stay active. I felt wonderful and energetic. 

I desire to have that feeling back. I know it's going to be hard to reach that point once again. But, I am not giving up! 

Today I had my Buddy (dog), Moose with me to keep me company. The beautiful weather outside was perfect.  I was sure to take my Recovery Drink upon my return, as it seems to help with the soreness of my leg muscles. 

I am so thankful for this wonderful weather we are having. Have your self a fantastic day! 

MS and Living Life 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your thoughts....