Monday, October 7, 2013

How low pressure can affects MS

Today maybe a trying day for me,  as it is for others. I tell myself; "I have been given this challenge to show others, how to live and grow, battling this monster, that so many don't understand." I believe having a positive mental attitude is an important key to live a positive fulfilling life no matter what your challenge is.

Today the weather lows are playing upon my head, with not only pressure but, the feeling a tingling sensation across the top of my brain, that seems to toggle off and on where-ever and whenever. 

Yes , it tingles while I get the feeling of my hair lifting as it moves around. Adding a swirling motion to my balance just makes it more entertaining for the moment and makes me thankful for my time I have being healthy and without this presence. 

However, when days like these arrive, like an unexpected unwanted guest, I try to live my life making things seem normal, as it once was. By pushing myself to complete the simplest things around the home and keeping a positive attitude, I believe is not just an example for my family as well as those others me, that there is always a good side to every experience.  I find and not only be challenging but the way I see it, I need to look at what I can do, not what I can't. I know it is just for a while and tomorrow will bring a new day with new beginnings.

I try to live my life making things seem normal, as it once was, by pushing myself to complete the simplest things around the home. I don't want pity or others to feel sorry,or bad for me because my family and I Live with me having MS I just want people aware that things don't aways seem as wonderful as the look and appear. I hope this blog will help others understand more about those living with Multiple  Sclerosis (MS).

I do believe that we attract, what we think.  So think positive and believe things will only get better.  Be thankful for what you have and can do today! I am thankful for all the good in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your thoughts....